Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends. . .

Favs.
Being in Tennessee makes me so happy. I am really lucky to have a solid group of friends who are always there for me. It's strange to me that even 3 hours away, I can still be so content with who I have. :) No matter, if its my girls (some pictured above) or my fraternity (Sweetheart Status, pictured below) Or the wonderful group of friends in ATO who were recently rediscovered (all those pictures were on the computer that got swiped 2 years ago, sad) I am very grateful for them. These pictures are from this past weekend at MTSU's Homecoming which was a great time. It's nice to get together once in a while and enjoy great company. I am thinking of trying to plan something with my friends around christmas. 

Sigma Pi



Meanwhile, back in the homeland I have some promising things coming up. Nothing I am ready to talk about but I am doing my best to make the best of the situation. Haha! 

I guess I will wrap this up short and sweet. . .  I want to review the new Darius Rucker CD, Which will prob be my next post. But I'll throw this out there, if anyone reads. What were your thoughts. Or what's the next CD I should invest in? 

1 comment:

  1. Lauren loves the new Zac Brown Band album. I'm obsessed with the new Kings of Leon...but I suggest neither of those just yet. First, get Brothers by The Black Keys.

    ReplyDelete